mandag 2. mai 2011

"It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way." - Aritotles

After some thought, and not figuring out how to put Google Translate, plus realising that I do have a few english speaking readers, I have decided to write in english. Atleast to the point where I can figure out this stupid Internet!!

Since last time we've had Easter holidays and a rather quiet period in regards to agility. At least I have been able to train alot of weaves at home in the garden and when we've been out and about, I've tried to be good at takin alot of pictures. Below is some pictures from our Easter holiday and a few other "goldshots":






From the agility competition that we had during the last weekend, 30 April - 01 May, we had a GREAT experience. Ended up with two completed runs, two good disqualifiers and two not so good runs. All in all, my goal achievements for the weekend, ended up 200% above my set goal. Below you will see my the runs that we caught on tape, and hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did watching them again.
Have a great week and enjoy our spark of success. We are so happy to be able to share it with you...
Tommy & Leija

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar