mandag 19. september 2011

"Be gentle to all and stern with yourself." - Saint Teresa of Avila

How do you keep your motivation when everything goes against you?

For the last few competitions, Leija and myself haven't been doing good in the courses. She basically doesn't seem to pay enough attention to what I am trying to guide her to do, or maybe her speed is to great to handle correctly.

I know deep down that her speed is above normal and that we have the opportunity to become a great team, but then it comes down to practise. How much time should I spend practising, when I to begin with struggle to find time for it already?

Is there any point in taking it at the level that I currently do, or should I just resign and stick to only compete close to home? Just take it as the fun it is or actually try to evolve and go somewhere with it ?

Tommy & Leija

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar