mandag 17. juni 2013

Club championship

You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. - Michael Phelps
I was so lucky to be asked if I could be the judge at my clubs unofficial championship in 2013. Since I have interest in judging perhaps want to pursue judging, it's good for me to learn and I also get to think about the lines that the dogs need to take.
 
I view the entire thing as another step in my learning process to becoming a capable competitor, and I find it interesting at the same time.
 
The courses I built can be seen below:
Agility 1
Agility 2
Agility 3
Jumping 1
Jumping 2
Jumping 3
  I also wanted to run in the championship, thus giving me the last two "competition" races before this coming weekend. Due to my nice little ankle injury, it didn't go so well. My head was on the judging, and things just was loads of fun and running :P

But, hopefully the weekend will be superfun with great company and lots of interesting conversations about agility and subjects around this..

As a good friend of mine says;

Work hard, Play hard!!
 
Tommy & Leija


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar