fredag 14. juni 2013

Competition practise

 
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. - Norman Vincent Peale
 
I had my first solo-training in almost eight months. The is plenty of downsides to training alone, if you let them control you, but for me the most difficult with training alone, is that I can't get my runs on video, since I don't have a bracket for my mobile phone.
 
 However, that doesn't prevent me from having a great time during practise.
 
Below is the course I built last wednesday that I used for practise.

This week there haven't been alot of training due to family matters and other things coming in the way, but wednesday evening I played a soccer game with the company team that ended bad for this weeks training:
However, today the foot is feeling alot better and my goal is that I still will compete in next weekends competitions in Bergen.

Have a great weekend and remember;

Happiness is not decided by how others view you, it's how you view yourself.
 
Tommy & Leija

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar